ESSEX & SUFFOLK BORDER FOOTBALL LEAGUE
(Affiliated to Essex County Football Association) (Founded 1911)
LEAGUE DEVELOPMENT MEETING FOR “NEW” CLUBS and/or NEW CLUB OFFICIALS
THURSDAY 12th JULY 2018. 19:30pm
VENUE: HAWTHORN ROOM, STANWAY ROVERS FC
- WELCOME & PURPOSE OF MEETING.
- PLAYER REGISTRATIONS & “SIGNED ON MATCH DAY” PROCEDURES.
(A new system will operate in Season 2018/2019)
- PLAYER TRANSFERS.
- WHOLE GAME SYSTEM (“WGS”).
- FA FULL-TIME.
- RESULTS NOTIFICATION (SMS / Text).
- TEAM / RESULT SHEETS.
- CHARTER STANDARD ACCREDITATION.
(New Clubs are expected to achieve this by end of March 2019)
- FIRST AID COURSE/S.
- MEMBER CLUB FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS.
- LEAGUE CORRESPONDENCE.
- STANDARD CODE OF RULES.
- STANDARD TARIFF OF FINES.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS.
Note: This is not a “mandatory meeting” but one that is designed to help “NEW” Member Clubs or “NEW” Club Officials who have recently taken over roles within their respective Club’s.